A light workshop with a professional outcome that is suitable for artists and non-artists.
The workshop includes the following levels:
1. A short, interesting introduction about the artist, he's studio and philosophy of Wabi Sabi. The purpose of this level is to dispel concerns and self-judgement which are typical in the beginning of the workshop.
2. Movement begins as we sway the body and operate the hands, by cutting, banging nails, sharpening, gluing and heating the pictures. This is a very active level, which releases the mind by following simple instructions with the instructor's escort.
3. Reveal the pictures- the most surprising, magical and sentimental part of the workshop. The sparkle in the eyes lights up following the cries of admiration.
4. Varnish is applied and the powerful experience comes to a conclusion. The participants sit near a table loaded with their creations.
5. At the end of the workshop, the participants receive a mail with detailed instructions for further activity. The workshop can be short or long, depending on the amount of pictures each participant would like to print.
One picture is 150 shekels per participant, including refreshments, lasts a bit more than an hour.
2 pictures is 200 shekels, with refreshments and lasts 2 hours.
3 pictures is 280 shekels with refreshments and last about 3 hours.
There might be a discount for multiple workshops.